Definition of watchable in English:
(Of a film or television program) moderately enjoyable to watch.
- Yet it passes a distinctive cinematic test which other, more easily watchable films fail: it stays with you.
- Horrific as the material is, it makes for a worryingly watchable film.
- And then, sometimes I was just restless and bored, though the film was consistently watchable.
- Example sentences
- This would restore films, for example, to watchability and generally advance the overall course of cultural civilisation.
- Several movies laid on agony as art and outrageous behavior as spectator sport, lent extra watchability by ironic protagonists.
- Even so, the first act of the film manages a weak cohesion, creates a thin thread of watchability.
Definition of watchable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.