- A bag made of leather, canvas, or other material, used for carrying water.More example sentences
- After only a week she throws the burlap water bag over her shoulder and walks to the river to turn the trout back into the Little Bighorn.
- He handed her a water bag mechanically and she took a long drink.
- Filling her basket with food, sweets, and a water bag, she left her house early that morning.
More definitions of water bagDefinition of water bag in:
- The British & World English dictionary