- A container of water heated to a given temperature, used for heating substances placed in smaller containers.More example sentences
- The hydrated protein-lipid system was solvated in a water bath including chloride and sodium ions at physiological concentration.
- All samples (except the 21°C treatment) were heated for 5 min in a water bath at the required temperature.
- Earlier, we saw that testing samples were kept very moist and at a warm, consistent temperature using a water bath.
More definitions of water bathDefinition of water bath in:
- The British & World English dictionary