- A thin, crisp unsweetened cracker made from flour and water.More example sentences
- When the cheeseboard arrives will people forego the offer of a knife and instead try to slice a mature manchego with a crumbly water biscuit?
- My paté was also excellent although I would have described the water biscuits as bread sticks!
- The cheese came served with water biscuits and an impressive array of preserved fruit, walnuts and grapes.
More definitions of water biscuitDefinition of water biscuit in:
- The British & World English dictionary