- another term for daphnia.More example sentences
- Water for animals of such a small size, including larval fish, brine shrimp, and water fleas, is essentially like syrup.
- We studied allozyme variation in metapopulations of two species of water fleas in the skerry archipelago of southern Finland.
- Crustaceans range in size from the American lobster, weighing up to 20 kg, and the Japanese spider crab - with a leg span of up to 3.7 m - to water fleas that can be less than a millimetre in length.
More definitions of water fleaDefinition of water flea in:
- The British & World English dictionary