Definition of water parsnip in English:
A tall plant of the parsley family that lives in or near water.
- Sium latifolium and Berula erecta, family Umbelliferae
- Management guidance for greater water parsnip tends to be the same as good fen management practice.
- At maturity, poison hemlock can be difficult to distinguish from water parsnip and water hemlock.
- Its broad leaves and unpleasant odor, compared to the finely divided leaves and smaller umbels of water hemlock and water parsnip distinguish cow parsnip.
Definition of water parsnip in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan