- Able to be dissolved in water: the paint is water-soluble water-soluble vitaminsMore example sentences
- Vitamins in the B group are water soluble, which means that body stores of most water-soluble vitamins vary daily according to our daily diet.
- Never soak them; water-soluble vitamins will leach into the soaking water.
- There are no toxicity issues with water-soluble vitamins, because they flush out of the body.
More definitions of water-solubleDefinition of water-soluble in:
- The British & World English dictionary