- A depression in which water collects, especially one from which animals regularly drink.More example sentences
- The Waterhole is an exhibition that teaches young children about the importance of waterholes to Australian native animals.
- The Chichghat valley is a dense natural forest with ponds and waterholes, grasslands and meadows.
- Baboons drink out of the waterholes in the spring where the Richardsons had set up their camp.
More definitions of waterholeDefinition of waterhole in:
- The British & World English dictionary