- An entity having characteristic properties of both waves and particles.More example sentences
- I have read books about space and time, about Schrodingers cat, and about wavicles, Busard ram jets and all manner of fantastical contraptions to propel us at immense speed through the vast depths of space.
- The concept of God (if it can be called a concept) then functions in much the same way as Eddington's notorious concept (if it can be called a concept) of ‘wavicle’ in the theory of light.
- As combinations of energy wavicles become more complex, materiality manifests in more complex ways.
More definitions of wavicleDefinition of wavicle in:
- The British & World English dictionary