- A dwarf bean of a variety with yellow, stringless pods.More example sentences
- We've been experimenting with yellow wax beans, purple dwarf beans, purple tee pee, golden tee pee and our best stringless runner beans, white lady.
- Tender, mild-flavored yellow wax beans bring premium prices at the market.
- In a sauté pan, add haricots vert, wax beans, potatoes and one teaspoon of the vinaigrette; sauté until warm, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
More definitions of wax beanDefinition of wax bean in:
- The British & World English dictionary