- A process similar to batik used in pottery and printing.More example sentences
- But more importantly we celebrate the technical achievement in the work itself, work that transcends the traditional skills and techniques of wax resist and dyeing on fabric and takes it altogether to another level, another dimension.
- Blue and green colors were added in separate operations that involved wax resist and dipping in indigo dye baths.
- In others she uses wax resist and dye on a dark background, inspired by her interest in pre-Colombian textiles.
More definitions of wax resistDefinition of wax resist in:
- The British & World English dictionary