- Bells rung to celebrate a wedding (used to allude to the likelihood of marriage between two people): do we hear wedding bells for these media sweethearts?More example sentences
- I can already hear the wedding bells, just kidding!
- Oh yes, one kiss and she sees fireworks and hears wedding bells.
- So we can't be sure whether we will hear wedding bells just yet, however, the vital signs look good.
More definitions of wedding bellsDefinition of wedding bells in:
- The British & World English dictionary