- 1A shoe with a wedged heel.More example sentences
- After several seasons of wedgies and platforms reigning supreme on the streets and in the malls, this year, heels run the gamut.
- The wedgies aren't too bad for dancing, a bit heavy but at least they go with my outfits.
- 2chiefly North American An uncomfortable tightening of the underpants between the buttocks, typically produced when someone pulls the underpants up from the back as a prank.More example sentences
- It's like a fire drill at school, with marginally fewer attempted wedgies.
- We used to shun them, mock them, give them wedgies and snicker when they played Dungeons and Dragons.
- After that flour incident, someone slipped some ice cubes in my shirt, placed a big wad of gum on my pants, poured ink all over my hair, all topped with a big wedgie.
More definitions of wedgieDefinition of wedgie in:
- The British & World English dictionary