- (Of a body, especially in an orbiting spacecraft) not apparently acted on by gravity.More example sentences
- Her body slowly felt weightless and she landed softly on her hands and knees.
- So far little is known of how the female body is affected by weightless conditions.
- She felt light, weightless, as if she were lying on a thick layer of foam.
- More example sentences
- Brett tried to push but in the zero-G weightlessness, the only result was that he drifted away from the door.
- The contents of the plane are effectively in free-fall, creating weightlessness for all those on-board.
- As you began approaching the great abyss, you'd be in free fall, experiencing weightlessness.
More definitions of weightlessDefinition of weightless in:
- The British & World English dictionary