Definition of well behaved in English:
1Conducting oneself in an appropriate manner: the crowd was very well behaved
More example sentences
- We all have a responsibility to deal with people who are drunk and to make sure when bars close people leave in a well-behaved manner.
- These fine young gentleman were well-behaved and very mannerly.
- The end, which is to bring up well-behaved, considerate and law-abiding citizens, justifies the means a thousand-fold.
1.1(Of a computer program) communicating with hardware via standard operating system calls rather than directly and therefore able to be used on different machines.
- We can handle this with something all well-behaved Linux programs have: Input / Output redirection.
- It is not a well-behaved app and I just avoid any media that requires it now - and it will not be gracing my system anytime soon.
- The same rule applies if you want to have just one well-behaved X application in the other screen.