- A dock in which water is maintained at a level that keeps a vessel afloat.More example sentences
- The marina will have a wet dock and gallery with equipment and machines to carry out repair works.
- Lexden Restorations plans to spend more than £300,000 restoring the wet dock and jetty at the site.
- In Penzance try the Dolphin Inn on the wet dock, which has been used by mariners for more than 500 years.
More definitions of wet dockDefinition of wet dock in:
- The British & World English dictionary