- Making the sound of a person wheezing: a wheezy laughMore example sentences
- The bike sounds awful too: a terrible, wheezy, clattering sound - like an old washing machine.
- Sometimes it's really easy, and I reference the sample bank in my head of wheezy sounds, or tick tocks or whatever.
- I chat to one guy on the phone whose voice is so husky and his chest sounds wheezy if he talks for long.
- More example sentences
- Yet we crawl over wrecks, clamber over line-strewn reefs and drift in limited visibility into God knows what, while breathing wheezily from our single cylinder.
- Struggling to close the front door, I crawled up the stairs wheezily.
- The fire, which had appeared to be dead, crackled and spat, and the cat sighed wheezily again.
More definitions of wheezyDefinition of wheezy in:
- The British & World English dictionary