- another term for termite.More example sentences
- The skeletons of outsized Victorian sofas and armchairs lies dotted around the parquet floors, their chintz entirely eaten away by white ants.
- Apart from the problems with the Tiwi Aborigines there were the white ants and the occasional cyclone which made life rather difficult.
- The lodge is built from cypress pine, a standard building material in the mallee country, due largely to its resistance to white ants.
More definitions of white antDefinition of white ant in:
- The British & World English dictionary