An extremely toxic soluble white solid made by burning arsenic.
- Alternative name: arsenic trioxide; chemical formula: As2O3
More example sentences
- The inorganic forms, airborne arsenic trioxide and arsenate/arsenite (found in soil, water, and food), are the forms of concern to human health.
- A few studies have been completed using arsenic trioxide as a treatment on newly diagnosed patients.
- More recently arsenic trioxide has been used in treatment of PML.
Definition of white arsenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary