Definition of white bass in English:
A North American freshwater bass with dark horizontal stripes.
- Morone chrysops, family Moronidae
- For most freshwater work - black bass, crappie, white bass, sunfish - a 6-inch blade works fine.
- Most hybrid striped bass that consumers purchase are a cross between female white bass and male striped bass.
- Other options such as white bass, crappie and channel catfish are available, but the ubiquitous sunfish is the most widespread and plentiful.
Definition of white bass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan