Definition of white bass in English:
A North American freshwater bass with dark horizontal stripes.
- Morone chrysops, family Moronidae
- For most freshwater work - black bass, crappie, white bass, sunfish - a 6-inch blade works fine.
- Most hybrid striped bass that consumers purchase are a cross between female white bass and male striped bass.
- Other options such as white bass, crappie and channel catfish are available, but the ubiquitous sunfish is the most widespread and plentiful.
Definition of white bass in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.