- A vinyl record that is supplied with a plain white label before general release for promotional purposes.More example sentences
- Rob's first release was a self released white label entitled M.N.F for U.S consumption.
- Plus business and legal advice and information on how to get your EP or white label into the shops
- And it's why they are more likely to hear The Who or White Stripes than the latest achingly chic techno white label, all topped off with ‘silent fireworks’ and various other rock-show trimmings.
More definitions of white labelDefinition of white label in:
- The British & World English dictionary