- A person, typically a woman, who practices magic for altruistic purposes.More example sentences
- Basically, I live minutes away from the shop run by one Kerry Kulkens, a self-styled white witch and ‘Australia's leading psychic astrologer.’
- The country's National Witches Association claims it discriminates against white witches and should only apply to black magic.
- She hosted the get together with partner Tom Dimakopoulos, at their shop Charmed, to teach aspirant white witches how to develop their magic skills.
More definitions of white witchDefinition of white witch in:
- The British & World English dictionary