Definition of whiter than white in English:
- He smiled, showing off two perfectly straight rows of clean whiter than white teeth.
- The wall fronting Strand Street was gleaming whiter than white in the spring sunshine..
- They are polishing the Santiago Bernabeu right now, scrubbing up the exterior to make it look whiter than white in this the centenary year.
1.1Morally beyond reproach.
- If our glorious leaders want to be so righteous and take the stance they have then in my mind they should be above reproach themselves, whiter than white.
- The conclusions they came to do not surprise me because this chief constable must be seen to be whiter than white with no black marks,’ he said.
- He seems to believe they are whiter than white when it comes to sectarianism and criminality.
Definition of whiter than white in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia