Definition of whiter than white in English:
- He smiled, showing off two perfectly straight rows of clean whiter than white teeth.
- The wall fronting Strand Street was gleaming whiter than white in the spring sunshine..
- They are polishing the Santiago Bernabeu right now, scrubbing up the exterior to make it look whiter than white in this the centenary year.
1.1Morally beyond reproach.
- If our glorious leaders want to be so righteous and take the stance they have then in my mind they should be above reproach themselves, whiter than white.
- The conclusions they came to do not surprise me because this chief constable must be seen to be whiter than white with no black marks,’ he said.
- He seems to believe they are whiter than white when it comes to sectarianism and criminality.
Definition of whiter than white in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.