(also white water)
noun[often as modifier] (also white-water)
- Fast shallow stretches of water in a river: whitewater raftingMore example sentences
- I'm told that the Orchy is also the most thrilling river in Britain for white-water rafting.
- The steep hills and valleys also offer superb rivers for white-water rafting.
- They can go white-water rafting and swimming, and Youth in Action days teach orienteering, map-reading, team-building and first aid.
More definitions of whitewaterDefinition of whitewater in:
- The British & World English dictionary