noun (plural whiteys)• informal • derogatory
- A contemptuous term used by black people to refer to a white person or to white people collectively.More example sentences
- Mind you, so was the old way of picking the South Africa team: 11 whiteys, blacks to fetch the beers and clean the latrines.
- Just about all of them were black, apart from a few whiteys trying not to look like newspaper reporters.
- And on the topic of whitey awkwardly using black slang, the game begins with the announcer enunciating ‘in the hizzle’ and ‘ballers’ as if they had quotes around them.
More definitions of whiteyDefinition of whitey in:
- The British & World English dictionary