- Wherever: she was free to drift whithersoever she choseMore example sentences
- Have I not commanded thee?… Be strong and of a good courage… I will be with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- This means, first of all that we must know Christ, really know him, and live our lives as those joined in love to the Saviour, following him whithersoever he goes.
- To a materialist, we are just congeries of atoms; and atoms must go whithersoever they are driven by the laws of physics and blind chance.
More definitions of whithersoeverDefinition of whithersoever in:
- The British & World English dictionary