Showing or characterized by complete sincerity and commitment: you have my wholehearted support
More example sentences
- We will do so in the context of a wholehearted commitment to build a mutually beneficial relationship with the new Indonesia.
- His injury-time matchwinner was a fitting reward for a tireless, wholehearted, committed performance.
- Bolton fans have taken Holdsworth to their hearts and the striker has responded in kind with his wholehearted commitment to the cause.
- Example sentences
- She held the offices of Secretary, Treasurer, Produce Promoter and P.R.O. - all of which had been performed with wholeheartedness and to the best of her ability.
- The cult of the saints began with the earliest martyrs, who had certainly proved their wholeheartedness.
- This was possible only because of the support and wholeheartedness shown by the state government.
Words that rhyme with wholehearteddownhearted, good-hearted, hard-hearted, heavy-hearted, kind-hearted, light-hearted, lion-hearted, overparted, tender-hearted, uncharted, warm-hearted
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.