(also whoopie cushion)
- A rubber cushion that makes a sound like a fart when someone sits on it.More example sentences
- The wife is quite short, and runs excitedly around the shop trying to sell you a rubber rat, a whoopee cushion, or spicy hot chewing gum.
- The largest simultaneous Whoopee Cushion Sit saw a total of 1,372 people sit on whoopee cushions simultaneously at the Gala opening of the 2003 Brighton Comedy Festival on October 10, 2003.
- Fans of the Beano and Dandy are playing a host of tricks on unsuspecting customers, the Diary learns: fake dog poo, bangers in cigarettes, whoopee cushions, vile sweets and itching powder included.
More definitions of whoopee cushionDefinition of whoopee cushion in:
- The British & World English dictionary