adjective[often with infinitive]
- 1Ready, eager, or prepared to do something: he was quite willing to compromiseMore example sentences
- A permanent ceasefire and peace will come through a political solution for which all sides should be ready and willing to compromise.
- At Imprint, what we require of volunteers is to be enthusiastic, eager and willing to learn.
- He's eager and willing to please and follows my instructions without a fault.
- 1.1Given or done readily: willing and prompt obedience