- Nonstandard spelling of “women” adopted by some feminists to avoid the word ending -men.More example sentences
- But this compromise between the desire to just toss those wimmin on stage buck-naked and the conservative needs of the Oscar broadcast is just depressing.
- Things have changed, we know, and wimmin are now womyn and core imagery is out, but we had our fears…
- Becoming self-sufficient is frequently the goal of wimmin on lesbian land, because of the economic and emotional challenges we face in so many jobs, especially in depressed rural areas.
More definitions of wimminDefinition of wimmin in:
- The British & World English dictionary