- A producer of wine; a winegrower.More example sentences
- Telmo Rodriguez is one of the most exciting winemakers in Spain, producing some spectacular wines in a variety of regions.
- As a rule, hot summers and early harvests produce great wines, winemakers say.
- He bought scores of wine books, consulted winemakers, and with textbook in hand attempted to turn the Bauduc plonk into a memorable wine.
More definitions of winemakerDefinition of winemaker in:
- The British & World English dictionary