Definition of wireframe in English:
1A skeletal three-dimensional model in which only lines and vertices are represented.
- A wireframe model of the segmented organ image is then generated to enable interactive, three-dimensional rendering of the selected organ.
- Site maps, content inventories, wireframes, scenarios, conceptual models - a large part of what we do is defined by how we document ideas and information.
- Designers have the need to take page-by-page process into account when creating their wireframes, and developers should think beyond their task lists to visualize the system as a complete, smoothly operating whole.
1.1An image or set of images which displays the functional elements of a website or page, typically used for planning a site’s structure and functionality.
- The most advanced systems have multiple displays, some showing three-dimensional wire-frame graphics slowly turning in space.
- You also have your layout and visual design, greatly assisted through the use of wireframes.
- For example, pair up designers and developers to jointly deliver a functional specification or wireframes.
Definition of wireframe in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.