Definition of wolfberry in English:
noun (plural wolfberries)
1Any of various shrubs of the genus Lycium, in particular the goji berry.
- The wolfberry bush grows in the northwest part of China and the fruit has been credited with properties of improving visual acuity and general health.
- Shrubby patches of wild plum, wolfberry, and narrow-leaved meadowsweet provide nesting and perching sites for open-country birds such as horned larks, loggerhead shrikes, and upland sandpipers.
- These individuals should take ejiang, jujube, small red bean, the fruit of the wolfberry (gouqi) and angelica (danggui).
1.1The fruit of the wolfberry.
- Its content consists of 50 % of green tea extract, 30 % of spine date and 20 % of Chinese wolfberry.
- We used modern biological extraction technology to obtain extracts of reishi, ginseng, wolfberry, peony, and licorice.
- Also known as wolfberry, the goji berry grows in Tibet, China, and Mongolia and is revered in Traditional Chinese Medicine as an anti-aging herb.
Definition of wolfberry in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan