Definition of wolfsbane in English:
A northern European aconite.
- Genus Aconitum, family Ranunculaceae: several species, in particular the purple-flowered A. lycoctonum
- Monkshood is another name for aconite, aka wolfsbane.
- Ziada distributed the wolfsbane amongst the five, and Elora provided spare pouches for it to be contained in.
- What is the difference, Potter, between monkswood and wolfsbane?
Definition of wolfsbane in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.