Short for women's liberation.
More example sentences
- Oh no, I can equally set the women's lib back to the last century or two, just by presenting, as requested by Mr July or Armaedes
- His exposure to the women's lib movement in university combined with his ultra conservative upbringing made enjoying XXX-rated entertainment a personal challenge.
- Many of the period's most noteworthy protest movements, everything from the Black Panthers to anti-Vietnam War activism to women's lib, all found fertile ground at Berkeley.
women's libber noun
- More example sentences
- We try and make it quite clear to people, we're not women's libbers, we don't hate men, we're just a band with girls in it who just want to play music’.
- And contrary to what the women's libbers of that era wanted to believe, the porn biz has made me so strong.
- But back then they were called women's libbers, and somebody must have been feeling threatened, because in 1975 the Mandy annual for Girls ran a story about one of them.
Definition of women's lib in:
- The British & World English dictionary