- Nonstandard spelling of “women” adopted by some feminists in order to avoid the word ending -men.More example sentences
- Do we change spellings in accordance with these guidelines, as in womyn or humyn instead of woman and human?
- She was a sensational, heart-winning folk machine, quite unlike the vast majority of the singer-songwriter types you were used to, with clever lines about love and crushes and womyn stuff and whatnot.
- That said, les Reines's approach to politics bears little resemblance to the strident methods of North America's street activists and big womyn on campus.
More definitions of womynDefinition of womyn in:
- The British & World English dictionary