- another term for pack rat.More example sentences
- The hawks hunt cooperatively with several birds simultaneously swooping on their prey, which consists of woodrats, jackrabbits, and other birds.
- These shelters help to make the nest cooler in the hot summer and to retain the woodrat's body heat in the desert's cold winter.
- Metabolic costs increase by approximately 16% for the diurnal ground squirrel, but less than 4% for the nocturnal woodrat.
More definitions of wood ratDefinition of wood rat in:
- The British & World English dictionary