- A stack of wood stored for fuel.More example sentences
- She stacked several armloads of wood from the woodpile near the door next to the stove and warmed her hands.
- By keeping lawns mowed and trimmed; clearing brush, leaf litter, and tall grass; and stacking woodpiles off the ground, you will reduce the prevalence of ticks.
- If you'd had the sense to wear your shirt the other day when you were out chopping wood, instead of leaving it on the woodpile, you wouldn't have got a chill.
More definitions of woodpileDefinition of woodpile in:
- The British & World English dictionary