- The activity or skill of making things from wood.More example sentences
- He said last year, somebody was talking about the woodworking I do.
- While Nicholson found his calling in the pulpit, he also continued to put his woodworking to work for his congregation.
- One could easily spend the best part of a weekend ambling through the village with its woodworking and weaving workshops.
- More example sentences
- A master carpenter and woodworker, examples of his skills can be seen in many establishments in Rosses Point, Colm is very grateful for any help or support you can give.
- There he worked as an ouvrier amongst many other German woodworkers and cabinetmakers in the Faubourg Saint-Antoine, and in 1881 he married the daughter of the German owner of the hostelery he resided in.
- However, those who worked mainly inside - the carpenters and woodworkers, plumbers, plasterers - all voted against by a clear majority.
More definitions of woodworkingDefinition of woodworking in:
- The British & World English dictionary