Definition of woodworking in English:
The activity or skill of making things from wood.
- He said last year, somebody was talking about the woodworking I do.
- While Nicholson found his calling in the pulpit, he also continued to put his woodworking to work for his congregation.
- One could easily spend the best part of a weekend ambling through the village with its woodworking and weaving workshops.
- Example sentences
- A master carpenter and woodworker, examples of his skills can be seen in many establishments in Rosses Point, Colm is very grateful for any help or support you can give.
- There he worked as an ouvrier amongst many other German woodworkers and cabinetmakers in the Faubourg Saint-Antoine, and in 1881 he married the daughter of the German owner of the hostelery he resided in.
- However, those who worked mainly inside - the carpenters and woodworkers, plumbers, plasterers - all voted against by a clear majority.
Definition of woodworking in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia