- A yard where wood is chopped or stored.More example sentences
- A former worker, who asked not to be named, told the Yorkshire Post: ‘There were at least 10 lads at work clearing wood from the woodyard next door to Goodwin's and putting it in skips.’
- Evidence would also show the pair had practised using homemade weapons both at Morrison's flat in Bridlington and in a woodyard where a silhouette target was found by police.
- Three extra flats are being planned for a controversial scheme on the site of a former woodyard in Fairfax Drive, Westcliff, it has been revealed.
More definitions of woodyardDefinition of woodyard in:
- The British & World English dictionary