- A breeder of sheep for wool.More example sentences
- Branding of merino wool as a fashion image for garments has seen more value returned to the wool grower.
- It also states, as I mentioned at the start of my speech: ‘In a referendum held in April-May 2002, 96.9% of wool grower respondents voted in favour of winding up the Wool Board.’
- They can't afford to be injured, their families can't afford it and, despite what the Farmers Federation might think, wool growers can't afford to lose them either.
More definitions of woolgrowerDefinition of woolgrower in:
- The British & World English dictionary