- (Especially in electronic communication) used to express elation, enthusiasm, or triumph: I definitely get Fridays off, woot!More example sentences
- It's enough to get one excited and shout (in the current American vernacular) - woot!
- Phil is gonna also teach me to play guitar woot!
- But right now I'm off to find an explanation of woot, another one of those cyber cool terms that I seemed to have missed along the way.
1990s: origin uncertain.
More definitions of wootDefinition of woot in:
- The British & World English dictionary