- A confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.More example sentences
- The current classification by pathology puts word salad with word salad, obesity with obesity, and phobia with phobia.
- There are strange moments of lucidity and then long fugues of confusion and word salad.
- She doesn't do sound-bites; she does word salad - great jumbled streams of consciousness which she tosses, revises and reinterprets.
More definitions of word saladDefinition of word salad in:
- The British & World English dictionary