- (In word processing) a feature that automatically moves a word that is too long to fit on a line to the beginning of the next line.More example sentences
- The most common MIME types are as follows: text/plain - Plain text that is output as block characters with exactly the alignment used when transmitted (no word wrap).
- This command makes it easy to change the paragraph width, add additional words, control word wrap, and more.
- I don't know of any way to force word wrap in a table cell, so I'll probably have to do some funky scripting to force line breaks every 50 characters or so.
More definitions of word wrapDefinition of word wrap in:
- The British & World English dictionary