- A creative product with strong imaginative or aesthetic appeal.More example sentences
- The panels won't be a work of art, but in strong sunlight the colours should at least correspond with each other.
- Each sketch is an individual work of art and represents a historically accurate reflection of a time past.
- It's a work of art appealing directly to the wallets of those who can afford the £60,000 price tag.
More definitions of work of artDefinition of work of art in:
- The British & World English dictionary