- An area where an industry is located or where work takes place.More example sentences
- One solution is to set up a small area near the worksite with tea and coffee-making facilities that builders can use without going into your kitchen.
- Data may be collected in many settings, including schools, colleges/universities, community agencies, worksites and healthcare settings.
- A free postal service has been set up by Sheffield Council to help residents contact the authority's offices and worksites.
More definitions of worksiteDefinition of worksite in:
- The British & World English dictionary