1Space in which to work: the kitchen is all white, with maximum workspace
More example sentences
- We need to be able to take workspace and education space into account as well if we are to build communities for the future.
- The quality of time spent in this space would reflect on the quality of time spent in one's workspace and living space.
- The lounging area, table, and workspace looked out into space through the window.
1.1An area rented or sold for commercial purposes.
- Ironically, the higher rents of many downtown workspaces are the result of artists reclaiming the otherwise empty buildings.
- There are also proposals for new roads and streets, shopping plazas and workspaces, with stores like Superquin likely to seek a foothold in the new town centre.
- A five-year plan will transform the historic building into flats, shops and workspaces.
1.2 Computing A memory storage facility for temporary use.
- Backup tapes, paper files copied for storage offsite, or temporary workspaces - known as ‘hot sites,’ with a carbon copy of the destroyed network - are all options.
- These devices generally accommodate objects within a limited workspace and collect data via a mechanical touch probe.
- Most file-sharing would take place in the sorts of encrypted workspaces designed for business but adapted for this sort of social activity.
Definition of workspace in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.