- Heavy-duty clothes for physical or manual work.More example sentences
- We divested ourselves of the fetters of daily workwear and suitably wrapped in kimono style robes approached the tub.
- ‘I was particularly proud of that gown because I'm still working on workwear, so it was my first attempt at bridalwear,’ she says.
- In his series ‘Invisible’, the subjects are united only by their fluorescent orange workwear; the irony being that jackets specifically designed to be highly visible seem to only underline the invisibility of those who wear them.
More definitions of workwearDefinition of workwear in:
- The British & World English dictionary