(also wrap someone up)
- Put on (or dress someone in) warm clothes: wrap up warm Tim was well wrapped up against the weatherMore example sentences
dress warmly, bundle up
- My father wrapped me up in his bathrobe and I got to sit up with my parents drink flat ginger ale and watch Johnny Carson.
- Jarlox himself just wore pantaloons, his golden skin seeming to glow a little bit in the sun while both Autumn and Sofi were wrapped up in their cloaks, content to hide from view.
- By this time, Neeley had given birth to the first girl and the officers wrapped her up in Karen's police jacket to keep her warm.
More definitions of wrap upDefinition of wrap up in:
- The British & World English dictionary