adjective (wrinklier, wrinkliest)
- Having many lines or folds: he’s old and wrinklyMore example sentences
- My face had little wrinkly lines on it from how much I had cried the night before.
- In any case, the dog should be kept as clean as possible, particularly in wrinkly areas, to help prevent irritations in the skin folds.
- Last I remember of it, it had several torn and wrinkly pages and the cover was folded and worn out.
More definitions of wrinklyDefinition of wrinkly in:
- The British & World English dictionary